Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    12,696
    Nice one, looking fresh!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by evrokski View Post
    so many good things in this photo! pleased you snagged a copy Ev!

  3. #33
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bury, lancashire
    Posts
    5,293
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    so many good things in this photo! pleased you snagged a copy Ev!
    word is bond

    personal grail ticked, time to give up now Ev?

  4. #34
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    definitely in the past...
    Posts
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatolly View Post
    He put the last one up with an offer,so i got mine a bit cheaper,plus i got a sealed Jonny the Fox with hype sticker as he said he could send two records for the same price as one.
    His postage is very reasonable too so quite happy as ive lusted after this pic cover for ages and im keeping it sealed .
    The sucker put full value paid instead of the requested $10 value mark up ! YIKES!!
    First time in years ive been hit with import taxes. So happy to have this cover but deffo Wont be ordering from this seller again in a hurry.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

  5. #35
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    definitely in the past...
    Posts
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    word is bond

    personal grail ticked, time to give up now Ev?
    deffo take some beating but who knows what bomb you gonna drop at the next beatdown?
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

  6. #36
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Boogie Down Bournemouth
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by evrokski View Post
    The sucker put full value paid instead of the requested $10 value mark up ! YIKES!!
    First time in years ive been hit with import taxes. So happy to have this cover but deffo Wont be ordering from this seller again in a hurry.
    Oh dayum,looks like i will be paying out then,i cant remember the last time i paid customs duty on a record.

    How much did you have to pay?

  7. #37
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    39
    Me too - 18 customs

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •