Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    discogs prices are a joke most of the times? thats why all the prices of classic 12"s that used to go for some money dropped now right? and because everyone can list their stuff with no listing fee its a very bad representation of actual demand and supply right?
    at least i am civilised enough to not insult people...
    whats really a joke is people posting their wants and then expecting to get them really cheap, you actually need to put in some work to find stuff cheap and not post in a forum but yea its called "online diggin" right?

DWG Warrior
    Ow my...

DWG Warrior
    Already got above the law - uncle sam`s curse, walkin large - riverside pictures and wc/maad circle - curb servin off the list,

Still looking for the rest of the records that`s on it...I`m especially after maestro fresh wes and main source.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by lsk View Post
    Already got above the law - uncle sam`s curse, walkin large - riverside pictures and wc/maad circle - curb servin off the list,

Still looking for the rest of the records that`s on it...I`m especially after maestro fresh wes and main source.
    How much does a NM Fresh Wes fetch these days?

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    On Discogs there's one on there for 65, I've seen them go for 50 on the bay, so put my copy up for offers at 60 (which has only been played once)

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    whats really a joke is people posting their wants and then expecting to get them really cheap, you actually need to put in some work to find stuff cheap and not post in a forum but yea its called "online diggin" right?
    This is true.

You have to admit though, It's not a bad idea....

I'll have to come up with my want list and see if someone can sell these to me at retail prices cuz I'm too smart to pay discogs prices. But hey, if you want to sell them to me at reatil prices please know I'm only buying for myself, I won't be selling those wanted records for discogs prices at all!

ps. If anyone has sealed "Act a Fool" album by King T I'm happy to scoop it for a low price for starters.
    Last edited by strangefameis; 05-05-13 at 01:53 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Still after maestro fresh wes lp and main source lp. Anyone got a spare (of at least vg+ condition) copy for sale?

DWG Warrior
    dave has the maestro fresh wes one for sale http://forum.diggerswithgratitude.co...And-a-few-CD-s

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for the heads up, but it`s out of my price range...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by lsk View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, but it`s out of my price range...
    i thought it may be, but i think the days of finding it for 4 (like i did in the 90's) are long gone, now every man and his dog knows about discogs