Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    As I did this list 12years ago, would the consensus be that you would like me to do it again? Happy to do it, just say here and if we do and I'll get it all set up to do it again.

DWG Warrior
    Would be a good idea, iíd definitely like to vote.

J Rock album is certainly top 100 worthy, I just donít think enough people have the album for it to make the list.

DWG Warrior
    Doesn't seem much point in doing it again, imho. Would the results really be any different when the board is 80% the same people from 12 years ago? Probably not.

Be more interesting to do one on something different.

DWG Warrior
    I think an overall 12"s one would be too difficult. The selection would be too wide ranging to get significant numbers for any one release (+ people would prob start specifying promos or TPs to split the vote even more).

If you did do it would need to split by era I think. One poll for each 5 year period maybe.

DWG Warrior
    I agree with BB, in not sure there's really a need. I cant remember if I voted last time but my top 20 US albums are there. Just a thought but what about UK albums?.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    12”s?
    I did attempt a 12" one but it became too difficult and we didn't have many takers.
    Regarding the LP One I was going to mention it on Insta aswell so we could collate a bigger picture, a UK LP one would be nice but again I don't think there will be many takers either, but I'm happy to collate one on whatever the consensus is

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ijunor View Post
    what about UK albums?
    i 2nd this

DWG Warrior
    How about a Top 10 (or 20 or whatever) per year?

DWG Warrior
    Please stop with the lists. The recent 50 emcee debacle on twitter is proof that rap lists must stop.

Just go back and read the Ego Trip book.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.