Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Organized Konfusion / Organized Konfusion

The debut album.
    I didn't buy it when it dropped, so much used to come out back then that my record buying mate back
    Then (graf guy Reak) and I used to have a thing were we seldom both bought the same records but would try to buy differently from each other and let each other tape the others albums, that way we had much of what was coming out at th time (and air was coming out).
    The week OK dropped he pick that up and I got what ever else was hot that week.
    I own both of the other albums on wax and would now like to own their debut, but the prices of the OG have really surprised me, Discogs prices are generally around the 30-40 mark.
    Is it really that rare? I thought copies would be plentiful, so many good records of that period sell for around a tenner.
    Anyone ever see the debut OK pop up at fairs/shops? I'm going to play the waiting game rather than splash out, will I be waiting long ? It's on Hollywood Basic, they must have pressed a fair few.

this one always seems slightly harder than other stuff to find, especially in fresh condition.

Great tip stilts, thanks.

DWG Warrior
    There is a decent 2LP (bootleg I think) press of this. Good sound quality and much louder than the original.

I have both and play it instead.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    I was hoping the 2lp press was semi legit / self released...is yours this one with extra tracks Bob? Great soundquality...same with the Stress 2LP

^ I have that weird boot, 2LP pic sleeve and 1LP OG...

DWG Warrior
    yours is pic sleeve, not stickered sleeve RD?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    yours is pic sleeve, not stickered sleeve RD?!
    no mine is sticker as shown... I also have a 2LP pic sleeve (diff press)

DWG Warrior
    ah sorry misread your post, was the 2lp pic sleeve boot the usual UK culprit...sure I remember being offered it back in the shop days