Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

She likes to dance to the rap jams

Gotta love the clueless girls wiggling and holding their cups while Pete Rock spins with his back to the room

hes lucky no one was throwing the cups at him playing rubbish.
    In all fairness the crowd were proper into by the end of the set, the booze helping things along.

DWG Warrior
    hahaha and the ball at the beginning

DWG Warrior
    do people just go to these boiler room shows not having a clue whos playing or what music it is? do they just want to be on internet tv or just go cos its the cool place to go? it always seems to be busy no matters whos playing

DWG Warrior
    Trolling the chat bar on those bolier room nights is one of lifes great pleasures.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Trolling the chat bar on those bolier room nights is one of lifes great pleasures.
    haha - I can imagine.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceDan View Post
    do people just go to shows not having a clue whos playing or what music it is?
    Yes.

Kind of glad the Brighton gig was cancelled looking at as much as I could take of this ;-) we were meant to support.

Then I love the SP & obviously completely realize Pete was a master of it but I have to admit I am only a real fan of the first E.P.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceDan View Post
    do people just go to these boiler room shows not having a clue whos playing or what music it is? do they just want to be on internet tv or just go cos its the cool place to go? it always seems to be busy no matters whos playing
    Im sure most of the folks there would have been all the happier if some dubstep had been played.
    They are young and love to party theres nothing wrong with that its just a shame that the tribal element of youth culture seems to have gone, its now all wishy washy, where are the fights, wheres the passion gone.