Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Yo Shaker, I don't know anything about trainers at all other than I couldn't afford those white and red jordan 4's with my paper round money when they came out.

Can you still get them in those colour ways. I have seen blue ones in Footlocker but I want the red and white ones.

Cheers

Steve

The red and white IVs were the special 'Mars Blackmon' retro colourway with Spike Lee's grill on the heel... they were in Footlocker for a few days last year but pretty much sold out instantly... your best bet would be to cop either the red/white IIIs that just dropped a few weeks back OR pick up the Jordan I's which are dropping this weekend and have the classic 'blacktoe' as part of a pack of two pairs... these should be pretty easy to get as they're meant to be a general release...

Peace

Shaker

Nah, I might not know anything about trainers but I do know that only the IV's will do for me. I love those wings on the side and the rubber heal thing. Thanks for the info Shaker.

:bigsmile:

DWG Founding Member
    Those wooden shits are DOPE!

Chris -- you should do a piece on those and wear them to your exhibt... Matter of fact, spray your gear and be a walking piece of art...

<advanced> :shocked:

DWG Warrior
    My mate has always wanted the re release of the Jordans red and white with the 23 on them, I alsow seen the other colour ones, but its the red and whites he wants. I am selling an old pair of nikes on ebay at the moment, they are worn though... in fact I am selling loads of worn shoes for 99p (I mean worn like 4 times and stuff like that not totally fucked) moving house next week so I dont want to be carrying shit I dont wear.

D.

DWG Warrior
    You're only gonna get bids from seat sniffers.

DWG Warrior
    Thats what I'm hoping for.... ha ha... If they dont sell they go to oxfam.

DWG Warrior
    my mates think i'm mad for having a few pairs of kicks, but i'm a low down dirty bum compared to some of you guys. i'm not a connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination, i'll happily buy re-ish ish, but, just out of interest, this is what i got, i pretty much wear them all from time to time...

DWG Warrior
    Here I am breaking I'm my new rubber boots