Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 447
  1. #11
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    Mostly new skool bollocks then, except Mr. P.
    Jehst probably the worst, even Derek B would of put him in his place
    K-lash, Jehst, Fallacy and Kyza are 'new skool' ? Might be time to look into getting one of those mobile phones you see the kids playing with and consider upgrading the Betamax to a DVD player mate.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    lol at the idea of Blade being the best rapper in the UK. Ridiculous.

    The corrrect answer is Fallacy followed by (in no particular order) Rodney P, Kyza, Jehst and Klashnekoff.
    Theres lots more better than Blade but I cant be fucked to list them all.
    Guessing you aren't schooled in 'Lyrical Maniac', 'Clear The Way'........For me Blade fell off at a certain point but to compare him to Fallacy, Kyza...dude .....!!!!!

  3. #13
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bury, lancashire
    Posts
    5,335
    wherever the london posse are from & then the place that hijack are from, that's the best

  4. #14
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,037
    Looks like we could be turning this thread into the equivalent of a UKHH Forum.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatlover View Post
    Looks like we could be turning this thread into the equivalent of a UKHH Forum.

    Maybe but this kid Step One is only aware of jawns post 2006 ?????
    Last edited by shango-tac; 28-07-13 at 01:49 AM.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    lol at the idea of Blade being the best rapper in the UK. Ridiculous.

    The corrrect answer is Fallacy followed by (in no particular order) Rodney P, Kyza, Jehst and Klashnekoff.
    Theres lots more better than Blade but I cant be fucked to list them all.
    Go onz..lizt them rapperz yoo cant b fukked 2 lizt ........

    Berk.

    Kool Moe Dee said it...no respect.
    Last edited by shango-tac; 28-07-13 at 02:03 AM.

  7. #17
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    12,883
    Blade ain't that great. There I said it.
    Jehst & Lewis Parker have some great productions, but can't stomach listening to there voices for very long.
    P Brothers, Mr Fantastic, Jazz-T & Chemo for production & can't think of many emcees right now except Cappo,

    My vote would go to Knottingham Bronx.

  8. #18
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    12,883
    Quote Originally Posted by shango-tac View Post
    Go onz..lizt them rapperz yoo cant b fukked 2 lizt ........

    Berk.

    Kool Moe Dee said it...no respect.
    or...

    learn to spell

  9. #19
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Posts
    3,666
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    K-lash, Jehst, Fallacy and Kyza are 'new skool' ? Might be time to look into getting one of those mobile phones you see the kids playing with and consider upgrading the Betamax to a DVD player mate.
    There a damn site newer than the true school of UK hip hop, and while some of them artists are good, like Ricochet, Fallacy, Skinnyman & Karl Hinds none of those artists are anywhere in the same league as their forefathers. Perhaps it's an age thing Blood.

  10. #20
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    BRIGHTON, UK
    Posts
    7,129
    London Posse.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •