Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by theblend View Post
    i would love to hear those man! Been searching for more guile and nothing I’ve found so far (there isn’t much) has the rawness of that solo track

cany find anything about raw flava- did they release any records ??
    OK i've found the tapes tho i haven't ripped them yet. There's Funky DL vs Guile, Mr Hyde vs Messiah & Cyrus Da Virus vs ?. Guile KILLS DL, Messiah KILLS Mr Hyde & i can't remember if you even hear who Cyrus Da Virus is against. Guile is vicious, Messiah's flow is fantastic & Cyrus Da Virus is alright. It's mostly accapella tho Cyrus Da Virus is on Banned From TV. Guile also mentions he's 1 of the original M.I.B.'s (Men In Black?).

DWG Warrior
    Think I mightve commented on this before, cappo,verbt,jehst,lee Scott would be a good look. Strong domestic titans.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    OK i've found the tapes tho i haven't ripped them yet. There's Funky DL vs Guile, Mr Hyde vs Messiah & Cyrus Da Virus vs ?. Guile KILLS DL, Messiah KILLS Mr Hyde & i can't remember if you even hear who Cyrus Da Virus is against. Guile is vicious, Messiah's flow is fantastic & Cyrus Da Virus is alright. It's mostly accapella tho Cyrus Da Virus is on Banned From TV. Guile also mentions he's 1 of the original M.I.B.'s (Men In Black?).
    Damn! That’s amazing dude!

id really love to hear these if you ever uploaded them !

DWG Warrior
    just posted this Radio 1 Rap Show with Funky DL & Messiah in the studio

https://www.mixcloud.com/WestwoodArc...ky-dl-messiah/

also ripped a tape of the show live from Cardiff the week after with DL performing live. Haven't heard the whole thing yet but will post soon.

DWG Warrior
    I'd really love to hear these if you ever upload them

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post

Nice one man!!!
    The Guile battle is definetly of the highest interest to me, tho that messiah dude had some pretty mad flowz at the end. lil bit P.Monch-ish even...

DL got whupped lol
    I mean it wasnt like Guile had the best punchlines in the world or anything, but like you said - he was vicious. Had a lot of energy.
    im surprised the dude never became better known and put out more music he sounded like he was hungry...
    Thanks very much for ripping and uploadin these pal! Highly appreciated! Was a great listen and insight into this era.

DWG Warrior
    im surprised the dude never became better known and put out more music he sounded like he was hungry...
    Thanks very much for ripping and uploadin these pal! Highly appreciated! Was a great listen and insight into this era.
    Yeah if you look him up on discogs you can see he had releases in '96 & 2000 & i think these battles were recorded at Temple in late '98/early '99. My first love was the britcore era & i love all the heroes of uk hip hop sites & all that but they only cover up to Roots Manuva era & i think there were a lot of great mc's that came out after this time that are not recognised & didn't get the props they deserved.