Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Yeah you would, but I suppose people played the record alot when they did have it, meant there's very few NM copies left, hopefully I'll complete my Ultramagnetic Negligence soon though (except notable omissions)

Dise - get a time machine, programme it for October 1992 and head to Tower Records, Picadilly Circus... they have sealed copies there.

pzz

RD

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    ▲▲▲▲ cheers RD, not sure what's going to be easier to find, a time machine or a NM copy of this record haha. The annoying thing is back around the time this was out I saw all Ultras 12"s quite often but instead I bought other items and left the Ultras records until later, looks like I left them a bit too long

DWG Warrior
    I used to stumble on NM picture covers of this all the time. Haven't seen one in a while though. Really need the 7".

DWG Founding Member
    Just checked and have an open promo that's kinda battered and a sealed picture cover. But it's Ultra. Selling it would be sacrilegious...

Unless flyers were involved.

DWG Warrior
    Bought a nm pc from a uk seller on discogs 6 month ago. Quite often on Ebay also. Always sells around 20- 25 UK.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads_Kuma View Post
    Bought a nm pc from a uk seller on discogs 6 month ago. Quite often on Ebay also. Always sells around 20- 25 UK.
    Unfortunately there hasn't been a NM one on there certainly not for the last eight months, there's been one VG copy in that time but that's it, I get an email alert everyday on Ultras records and that one very rarely shows now.

DWG Warrior
    Cheers BT, but I managed to get one a couple of weeks ago in NM/NM for 17 so I'm happy now, in fact I think nearly all their 12's finally.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    ▲▲▲▲ cheers RD, not sure what's going to be easier to find, a time machine or a NM copy of this record haha. The annoying thing is back around the time this was out I saw all Ultras 12"s quite often but instead I bought other items and left the Ultras records until later, looks like I left them a bit too long
    I know where you're coming from. If I had a pound for every record I overlooked when they were originally released, and now regret not buying - I'd be a rich man!!