Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Thanks fellas.
    A Giant In The Lentils

DWG Contributor
    They look amazing - props fella
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

DWG Warrior
    Hey Folly, those are beautiful mate. I'm in for a set as well my man. Maybe you could get my pair to Chris or Dave and I'll pick them up when I'm over in August. Unless you manage to make it to the meet-up in which case I'll get them straight from you. Happy to pay now though.

DWG Warrior
    Thanks guys. Pleased folk are digging them but it seems I've given myself a bit of work to do!

I'll be in Toronto in July if you want me to bring them over J$, staying with relatives in Scarborough for a week and getting a cottage for a week but will definitely be looking to go record shopping while I'm there so could give you them then or failing that I'll post them to RD or Chris. No need for any money for a while yet, will collect it all just before I post them out. Thanks!
    A Giant In The Lentils

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by folly View Post
    Thanks guys. Pleased folk are digging them but it seems I've given myself a bit of work to do!

I'll be in Toronto in July if you want me to bring them over J$, staying with relatives in Scarborough for a week and getting a cottage for a week but will definitely be looking to go record shopping while I'm there so could give you them then or failing that I'll post them to RD or Chris. No need for any money for a while yet, will collect it all just before I post them out. Thanks!
    That's great Folly. Let's link here then. Can possibly put you on to some record spots you may not be up on already.

Cheers.

DWG Warrior
    That would be much appreciated J, it seems you're spoiled for choice there. Won't have time to do them all so any tips on the best ones or secret spots would be amazing. If there's anything from here you want taking over there just let me know.

I posted Dr No's pair this morning and it cost 3.90 2nd class recorded (should have been 2nd class standard but the missus got it wrong) so I imagine most orders would go out for a little under 3 standard 2nd class.
    A Giant In The Lentils

DWG Warrior
    I'm interested in getting a pair of these, just bought some of the 45 central bullets which are great but quite lightweight so suffer from slipping underneath, a heavyweight pair in a similar style would be the mutt's nuts!

DWG Warrior
    I dare say I could manufacture a heavier version of the same thing if that's what you're after Orko, do you have a photo of them? Otherwise I'll be knocking up a squad of the ones from the first post here in a week or two's time if that'll do you.
    A Giant In The Lentils

DWG Warrior
    Mine arrived today and they really are a thing of beauty!! The 45s slide on and off like butter, perfect. Massive props again to folly for creating the ultimate 45 adapter!! Can't praise these little beauties enough.

image.jpg image.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Those look ill! Gotta say it again, great work there Folly. Really looking forward to these.