Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    would really have liked a nice colored one but respect to the brand guidelines i will still be grabbin' and sportin' one of these.
    ... great logo.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    Nice, I'm in for one of these, the logo is really nice. Am I tripping or did it used to say 20 including postage rather than plus postage? Could have sworn it was the former but then again my head is up my arse just now...
    A Giant In The Lentils

^ yeah, that was a typo, postage is applicable

DWG Warrior
    hey, i've been spamming the freshpressings email address, but either i'm not getting through, replies are getting lost, or i'm being politely ignored. i like the shirt and have my usual question.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocka View Post
    hey, i've been spamming the freshpressings email address, but either i'm not getting through, replies are getting lost, or i'm being politely ignored. i like the shirt and have my usual question.
    Sorry about that – emails have been passed back and forth between a few of us, as each of us has been AWOL at different times the past week!

If it was about sending payment, that's fine: I'll send you an email shortly with details.

DWG Warrior
    Ah, yes, that's it. No worries or hurry, just wanted to make sure before the deadline.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'd go for a large – they're preshrunk, but not huge. I've had a few of these blanks and they hold up pretty well (considering they've had a couple of accidental 60c washes!)
    Shit, almost missed out on this. Cheers Chris just ordered a large.

Thanks to everyone who has supported, the t shirt orders will close in the next hour...

For anyone with special requests we will get back to you before the tees are ordered.

also the Rampagers 45s are now dangerously low in stock, the last batch has been bought up by our distributor.

pz

RD

T-shirts and all packing materials have been ordered – and the tees will be going out in the post as soon as they arrive next week (hopefully Thursday/Friday).

There will be a few spares (it was cheaper to round up to the nearest dozen), so anyone who missed out can grab one later on.

Thanks everyone who placed an order!