Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RussRockWell View Post
    He extensively told me about Vallejo, about the group and the E-40 beef and how he blocked the groups music from coming out.
    you know the story behind that beef? wanna know...

DWG Warrior
    [QUOTE=Dr NO;333399]Always loved this one. Pulled it out the racks for a spin again yesterday and posted it on the 'Diggin in the Crates' page on FB. Dope artwork from DREAM TDK too. Very dope 12".[QUOTE=Dr NO;333399]

Ive first seen it on FB. I always believed this only got the sticker. Never before seen it with full cover artwork. Maybe I got a promo copy as I bought it when it came out.
    DO-Citys Calling

DWG Warrior
    Vallejo = A big shopping outlet mall and not much else.

DWG Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Gold View Post
    great 12" of their dope album. cheap too...

One of my favourite 12"s. If only the CD of the album was as cheap as the 12!

DWG Contributor
    just got a rip mate - if you know where to get one I'm in

DWG Warrior
    Guessing the artwork is done by the same guy who did Toasted Marshmello Feet Breaks?!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RussRockWell View Post

discovered this album only today. will give it a full listen tonight. Cougnut and Young D Boyz is an interesting combo.

probably 40 was also mad cause they made the first cover of Murder Dog instead of him LOL

Russ Rock if you get in touch with your Vallejo connect can you ask for a tape of Straight Game. Its not that rare but it could be a nice opportunity to get me a copy.

Also you can ask him about this (would love to hear their stuff prior Straight Game)...

DWG Contributor
    Yep, it's Straight Game I'm after. Had mp3s for years, and play it a lot, but people want silly money on amazon/discogs for an OG

DWG Warrior
    I live about 45 mins from Vallejo so if you need help by them posting to me, to mail onto you just holler.

DWG Contributor
    Love a bit of Cellski.
    I've posted on here about Young D Boyz in the past, as whenever I throw that album on I'm always surprised again at how great it is. Maybe in one of the Bay area threads from a few years back