Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

((( SOLD ))) Hot Chillin BDK DJ Custom Art Sets

Here is the bio there are only 25 of these in the world and each one is unique,as shown in pictures we have no, 3/6/22/23/24 , up for grabs,signed by Marley Marl + Lord Roc

Little bio...
    Hot Chillin'produced 25 DJ sets of the "Set It Off" 12". What's a DJ set? Well, first of all, it's doubles of the HC001. But more importantly, it comes in a custom, graffiti-style cover hand-painted by Lord Roc. All 25 covers were hung up the wall, and spray painted as one giant mural... the full picture will only come together if all 25 covers are reunited.all signed by Marley Marl and Lord Roc.All was sold out quickly at the time
    of sale.
    please note that the picture used on discogs with the numbers on them are for refrence only beause the real custom covers do not have big numbers like in picture,they all have "BDK SET IT OFF SPECIAL EDITION" on front of cover also

discogs link

http://www.discogs.com/Big-Daddy-Kan...elease/4092313

Hot chillin link

http://www.hotchillin.com/HOTCHILLIN...MAKING_OF.html

Lord Roc has skills that range in spectrum from visual arts, which he began freelancing professionally almost 20 years ago, to audio and video production, which he has major accomplishments all across the board.

As a graffiti artist Topaz has been in many gallery shows around NYC including a benefit with Mayor Dinkins in the early 90's at the famed Waldorf Astoria Hotel, The Haven Gallery (South Bronx, NY) and The Ryan-Chealsea Clinton medical center (NYC). He has done murals for Sony Records, MTV Made as well as many local businesses and homes and has appeared in The New York Times.

In 2002 he was instrumental in co-founding 5 Pointz, the largest outdoor museum in the world specializing in aerosol art and featuring works by top aerosol artists from around the world. Located in LIC, Queens, 5 Pointz continues to make international headlines and has been featured in music videos, books, publications and websites around the world including: Sony Records, Joss Stone, Rides Magazine, NY1, Joan Jett, The New York Times, NY Post, Daily News, Vibe Magazine, Graphotism, Martha Cooper's Hip hop Files, Graffiti World, etc.

Comes complete with double vinyls,

Tracklist
    A1 Set It Off (Extended Vocal) 5:25
    A2 Set It Off (Live 1988) 1:22
    B1 Raw Attitude (WBLS Promo) 2:25
    B2 Set It Off Live (Instrumental) 4:56
    B3 Set It Off Live (Accapella)

Sold

Its been great to give these new homes for 2015 thank you everyone which grabbed one or two

Link
    http://www.discogs.com/Big-Daddy-Kan...elease/4092313
    Last edited by skim; 25-08-15 at 01:21 PM. Reason: All for sale copy's are now sold
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    Sold 13 different versions of these over the years so thanks everybody which got one or two

I bet or hope they triple+ in value in years to come "supply & demand" only 25 was ever done so keep that in mind you lucky owners

Peace out Skim
    Last edited by skim; 04-09-15 at 02:52 PM. Reason: All for sale copy's are now sold
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    He needs to finally release that In Control DVD which was advertised about 5 years ago. Come on, Marley!

DWG Warrior
    Jesper that be great I agree
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    Still happy with my copies....and in about 25 years later all the owners will meet again so that the big graffiti cover poster is one again? :-)

DWG Warrior
    ^^ ^^

Maybe we should say 10 years time because of our old age he!he!
    Dam i love this site!!