Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    No shrink on the 2lp sorry
    hahaha! perfectly understandable, it's a gatefold, even I open those up!

awesome info, thanks Cro

DWG Warrior
    So, finally took a decently priced opportunity to knock YZ-The Ghettos Been Good to Me off the wantlist. Can anybody confirm that this is just another really bad case of quiet pressings? Wax looks fine, I assume having 20+ minutes on each side did its "damage". Have to crank up all levels to get a leveled output volume..

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Beater Pan View Post
    So, finally took a decently priced opportunity to knock YZ-The Ghettos Been Good to Me off the wantlist. Can anybody confirm that this is just another really bad case of quiet pressings? Wax looks fine, I assume having 20+ minutes on each side did its "damage". Have to crank up all levels to get a leveled output volume..
    See my post about this LP on page 1. Worst pressing plant ever did the Livin Large records. Even the 12"s sound like dogshit.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

Dusted off my old copy of BDP Sex and Violence yesterday. Thank god that got the 2xlp treatment, my single LP sounded like a bad cassette dub off a broken boombox

DWG Warrior
    Fat Joe - Represent LP (Great album but should be on 2 LPs) The CD sounds OK and the tape sounds nice and loud.

Common - Resurrection LP (I have the cheap common repress quiet and ehh sounding) and I have the recent 2LP reissue on Get On Down (white noise on it and still sounds generally crappy at best) CD sounds good.