Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    No conspiracy.

I'ts just not my thing to air someone else's business on a public forum.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for the advice all wise and knowing guru of all things at DWG.

You you are right about one thing , I was emotional as it's something I was helping out with.

DWG Warrior
    Props to Bobby D. What's happening to this forum?? We are all record nerds are we not?? Let's not let this source of incredible knowledge for like-minded heads turn into the bitch fest of the UHH forum etc!! Has Jason Squires joined DWG? Sort it out lads, we are here for the same thing.

Just been on Youtube and checked out the clips of this album Ridin Dirty and Im sad to report Im not feeling it (yet), whilst I don't know any of you guys personally I've gotten to get an idea of your tastes in music over the years and some of you have given this album the stamp of approval but Im just not feeling this (yet). I will revisit.

DWG Warrior
    People cīmon...I mean yeah, it would have been nice to know what Bob meant with his comment but if he donīt wanna get into the details he has a reason and itīs ok.

For a label that mostly did uninspired re-issues in the past itīs a nice thing to come out with though. Plus the way they worked out the design looks really good IMO.

The only let down is that they missed to include this track so the hunt for an OG dirty promo isnīt over for me yet...

DWG Warrior
    Oh forgot... upon request GetOnDown told me that there were 2000 copies pressed and some of them will most likely find their way (not very soon though) to the usual retailers (HHV etc.)

DWG Warrior
    I can understand Bobs frustration, I can only speculate but there's always chance of alternate mixes, 12" tracks, unreleased material etc etc, clear vinyl is shit for DJ's (as when cueing you see the other sides track markings). We don't need to know the background just it could have been better in Bobs opinion (may be the track Frank posted).

DWG Warrior
    just a little reminder of the greatness that this duo achieved, Bun B verse is just incredible...

DWG Warrior
    ^^ oh yes ! Thanks for bringing it back on track.

DWG Warrior
    It is rumored that it's pressed from their source; a 16/44 CD master. Can anyone confirm this is true or confirm it's wrong? I'll pass if it's the CD on vinyl, those things always sound like, well, a CD on vinyl. Totally defeats the purpose of buying the record if that's the case.