Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Mine has arrived too, think there will be a lot of happy DWG'ers tonight. :-)

DWG Contributor
    can't wait for mine to drop!
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

DWG Warrior
    Mine's arrived, thank you guys, loved that extra fluffy packing type stuff RD!

DWG Warrior
    Mine landed today...thanks a lot...

The DWG label released: Jorun Bombay - Instrumentals: Vol 1 (just like the: Remixes: Vol 1)
    Will the: Instrumentals: Vol 2 be released on the Fresh Pressing label ?

Giving it a first spin now. I bought it on the strength of the previous Jorun DWG releases being so strong and hadn't listened to any snippets. Gotta say that the Knee Deep remix is a nice surprise - probably the highlight. Another really dope 12 with exactly the sort of tunes I want to bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Mine's arrived, thank you guys, loved that extra fluffy packing type stuff RD!
    haha, not sure what i did with yours, but I can confirm it was packaged with the utmost respect for your records!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-yZ View Post
    Mine landed today...thanks a lot...

The DWG label released: Jorun Bombay - Instrumentals: Vol 1 (just like the: Remixes: Vol 1)
    Will the: Instrumentals: Vol 2 be released on the Fresh Pressing label ?
    if theres a vol 2 of the insts it would drop on FP I reckon... DWG is only for 'old' stuff now.

Quote Originally Posted by boogie down pyjamas View Post
    Giving it a first spin now. I bought it on the strength of the previous Jorun DWG releases being so strong and hadn't listened to any snippets. Gotta say that the Knee Deep remix is a nice surprise - probably the highlight. Another really dope 12 with exactly the sort of tunes I want to bump.

yeah, that Knee Deep re-mix / re-edit is so dope, thanks for the appreciation!

DWG Warrior
    Mine arrived yesterday guys. Great stuff as usual.