Welcome to the DWG Forums.

Discogs help... Fresh Pressings

http://www.discogs.com/label/710348-...-International

would someone be able to add the 2 new releases please?

thanks in advance!

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Got the Jorun Bombay one on (loosely) in my Lunch time at work, haven't got time until tomorrow to do the other (unless someone gets there first)

One slight mistake in the credits :

"President Remix" is a seperate track. "Knee Deep Remix" is also a seperate track

Just wanted to point that out for when you get a chance to correct it.

DWG Warrior
    Done: 'bout time I gave those T.P's another spin.......
    Last edited by Tha_Disc_Eater; 05-06-15 at 05:09 PM.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Cheers TDE for editing it for me

DWG Warrior
    People;

DWG seem to have become FAR TOO MODEST these days with their PROMOTION so let me say a few things, since I have heard both releases.

Jorun E.P.

Aside from the great (ambiguously named) 80’s remixes on here, there is one particular joint on there which some PRIME Worldwide DJ’s are hanging on to play, that is going to BLOW UP – this remix is on a par with “Uptown Funk” so you’d better grab this E.P. before it’s gone. Seriously!

Easy Moe Bee & Emskee

More consciously written raps from Emskee – with great beats from The Saint and Easy Moe Bee.

There is no Record Store Day “Gimmickry” with either of these releases ; this is proper Hip Hop that’s been held back due to all the RSD nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Disc_Eater View Post
    People;

DWG seem to have become FAR TOO MODEST these days with their PROMOTION so let me say a few things, since I have heard both releases.

Jorun E.P.

Aside from the great (ambiguously named) 80’s remixes on here, there is one particular joint on there which some PRIME Worldwide DJ’s are hanging on to play, that is going to BLOW UP – this remix is on a par with “Uptown Funk” so you’d better grab this E.P. before it’s gone. Seriously!

Easy Moe Bee & Emskee

More consciously written raps from Emskee – with great beats from The Saint and Easy Moe Bee.

There is no Record Store Day “Gimmickry” with either of these releases ; this is proper Hip Hop that’s been held back due to all the RSD nonsense.
    Thanks dude. DWG / Fresh Pressings have gone beyond the call of duty to bring these great releases forth.

I applaud everyone involved (including the supporting buyers)

Still need to give the Emskee release a full listen. Only saw the artwork so far.