Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    when??? where??? aaarrrgggghhh

Seriously guys don't go crazy refreshing, I can only do this when I have time and that may or may not be tonight but won't be before midnight UK time... more likely tomorrow now, but possibly overnight... you'll be fine, there's plenty to go around...

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    That's great news mate, as I'm suffering with a cold, and really need some kip, so I'll check in tomorrow then ������

DWG Warrior
    Hate to be the one to say it after your last post Shaker, but do we have a rough ETA today for the drop? Got a load to do today as I'm sure everyone has and could do without constantly having to check back to see if there's any news in order to hand over my money. I know there's apparently enough to go round but in these days of en masse hoovering up and Discogs reselling I'd be properly fucked off if I missed out, having been checking this thread at least once a day since the 2nd of March, and especially given the wider audience has already gotten a sniff that the release is imminent from facebook posts etc.. I'm guessing most of us aren't going to be in a position later in the day to keep checking back (I know I won't be), which is what's prompted me to ratchet up the hassle (sorry Shaker)

Cheers

DWG Warrior
    Yeaaaahhhh...ordered the Black and Yellow Vinyl Bundle... BIG UPS DWG CREW AND PMC.... HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERYONE....

DWG Warrior
    Ordered!

DWG Warrior
    Thanx for all your hard work fellas believe me I have an idea of what you cats go through to put out material and the shit ain't easy. PEACE RESPECT and PROPS into 17th, SwerveOne.

Thanks Swerve and thanks everyone for your orders, not just on this release but throughout the year(s)... here's to 2017 and beyond, there's plenty more dope music to be discovered... Happy New Year!