Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

westside gunn wants: HWH3 & Roses

hey folks

been awhile since I checked in, and here I am, asking for westside gunn records like everyone else

anyway: looking for copies of HWH 3 & Roses are Red.... might have some trades depending on what people are after, otherwise ....

these really disappeared super fast.

thanks
    Fin
    fight wire with wire

DWG Warrior
    I've doubled up for honeymoon. Nice prices but not cheap,Get at me. Pm bud.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    pmd
    fight wire with wire

DWG Warrior
    still looking....
    fight wire with wire

DWG Warrior
    just fwiw discogs price gouging on these westside gunn titles is out of control. dudes w 250, 350 on these things like they were psych grails w 30 years precedent. gruelling as fuck. smh

i guess the right comparison is the northern scene. utterly tedious.
    fight wire with wire

DWG Warrior
    Supply and demand, WG is a hype thing at the moment (although he's not the only one, look at the prices on some Action Bronson vinyl etc) and the pressings are limited so it's only natural that the prices are through the roof, it would be mad to sell below "market value".
    Last edited by Imperial_Mao; 11-04-16 at 12:01 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Yes of course, I understand how it works (although calling 350 market value is arguably a stretch: it's more like speculation)

Still gruelling though, especially on records where in point of fact 'market value' has not been tested because they haven't actually yet been physically available in a second hand market eg 400 on roses are red or whatever one of these dudes was trying the other day before he changed it

DWG Warrior
    How much do you think they should be charging or what would you charge in their position ?
    We all experience that feeling of discovering something late then finding out the current price is high, it happened to me yesterday, heard a (non hip hop) 12" from a couple of years back that I loved, looked on discogs and the it was 150 for a copy, gutting but that's life.
    If you're late to the party you pay the price.

DWG Warrior
    Yes, as I said, I know and understand that. It's properly irritating missing the boat, I'm just sounding off.

DWG Warrior
    In response to your question, I wouldn't be selling. But given that these dudes are trying >200 and getting nowhere right now if I actually wanted to sell rather than just fish/floss/cash out at the highest possible price, I'd imagine 100-150 would prob get a sale pretty quick, I guess.