Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

"Allow me to REintroduce myself....."

Peace DWG family!

I know...it's been a long time. According to my last log-in, over a YEAR. But I'm still alive and kicking. New life, new location, new projects, new goals, diggin' up new vinyl (daily). Today was the first 100% free day I've had in a LOOOOOOOOONG time, and I've been meaning to pop through and say what up. So today is the day I finally followed through.

Before I go any further, I'd like to say THANK YOU to everyone that has been supporting what I do & continue to do. This is about to be a very busy year for me and especially my crew, Soundsci. Collectively and individually. Our goal is to plan on getting back out there on the road and connecting with the people who enjoy our music. As always, any leads to promoters in your area is always welcome. I'm also happy to see all these projects I've worked on during my hiatus are finally starting to see the light of day. Makes me feel energized seeing all the favorable comments, and as long as I'm able I'll continue to deliver the goods in some capacity. If not behind the microphone then on the wheels of steel... and MAYBE banging pads on the MPC??? Who knows. hehe

Anyway, that was it. Just wanted to drop that on you all. SALUTE!!!!!

DJMC Oxygen (aka The Rhyme Mastermind MC Just Divine)
    Soundsci/SPOX PhD/The Rampagers/Vinyl Veterans/Crate Invaders Crew International
    I'm a Vinyl Veteran. Dusty.....never digital.

DWG Warrior
    Thank you for consistently putting out great music. I can't wait to hear some of the new stuff you have coming out & hopefully Soundsci will make a stop in the New York area. I'm glad you're digging in Georgia now, maybe it will be easier to find some gems here on Long Island.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djmorgan16 View Post
    Thank you for consistently putting out great music. I can't wait to hear some of the new stuff you have coming out & hopefully Soundsci will make a stop in the New York area. I'm glad you're digging in Georgia now, maybe it will be easier to find some gems here on Long Island.
    HA! I still have my goons up there cleaning out the market on the diggin' tip. Thanks for the kind words. Would be nice to get the crew up there to rock, maybe in Patchogue or something. We'll see how it plays out when this album drops.

Looking forward to your new projects Ox... I see there's a couple of 45s due

Welcome Ox – great to hear from you.

As RD says, can't wait to hear the new projects!

DWG Warrior
    Rewelcome then.

DWG Warrior
    Whaddup Ox...good to hear from you on the forum...

DWG Warrior
    good looking Oxygen, be sure let us all know when you have some live show dates in the uk scheduled.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    Peace DWG family!

Just checking in once again. Also wanted to PERSONALLY thank you all that have supported the latest 7" I dropped with Paul Nice & really the support with everything I put out. It truly means a lot more than you know. To be honest, if it wasn't for DWG & all of you here that rock with me I wouldn't have been able to do all I've done all these years. So THANK YOU!!!! It's very humbling. I'm still alive and kickin' (as those of you who follow me on IG know). I will try my best to get in here more often and participate in some of the threads like I used to.

One love!
    Ox7

DWG Warrior
    Word to Ox!

Reminds me I need to pick up a copy.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.