Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86
  1. #81
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    7,948
    Quote Originally Posted by record-sniffer View Post
    Just Ice - Going Way Back
    Sad that Gnome CWK didn't make picture covers for everyone in the early days.

    Such dope styles.

    Didn't seem very prolific on the Trains or Walls either by the tiny number of pictures you can find on the Net credited to him.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

  2. #82
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Sad that Gnome CWK didn't make picture covers for everyone in the early days.

    Such dope styles.

    Didn't seem very prolific on the Trains or Walls either by the tiny number of pictures you can find on the Net credited to him.
    He did a lot of walls not sure about trains, someone on Insta recently put up a load of his pieces

  3. #83
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    7,948
    Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    He did a lot of walls not sure about trains, someone on Insta recently put up a load of his pieces

    If you remember the instagram name please post, would like to see those.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

  4. #84
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bury, lancashire
    Posts
    5,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    If you remember the instagram name please post, would like to see those.
    try this Bob, i had a little look after seeing Dise's post

    https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/gnomecwk/?hl=en

  5. #85
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    7,948
    Most of the good graffiti posters on Insta are private accounts so not sure if they would show up on a search.

    I think Bronx Crazy might have mentioned the Gnome stuff to me recently, will ask him if he knows the account.

    Didn't know he had passed away. R.I.P
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

  6. #86
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Posts
    3,614
    I will go through my followers on my @Therealdiseonegraff page and see if I can find him, but none of the photos he posted show in that search.

    Just went through and could have been @se_nyc1983 but you will have scroll down a fair bit as he puts up a lot

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •