Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    I have no interest in listening to any BDP or KRS records
    really?!? whether he's said some dodgy things about his mate or not, to never listen to any BDP or KRS records again is not an option for me

i still play Cool C & Steady B records and they did a lot worse than even Bam has done

i'm not trying to convince you though, so could you please forward me all of the aforementioned records promptly

Quote Originally Posted by Bronx Crazy 2 View Post
    Seem to remember the same thing at the Edinburgh gig, their all guilty of it most Golden Era rappers tend to bang on about the real hip hop even though 2/3rds of the audience seem to be young middle-class students. Sound of the police is a fratboy anthem nowadays.
    There was a high element of students, we had a lad and his bird next to us, high as fucking kites! The lad was adamant that he'd been down since '86 as well . Sound of the police is one of those great tracks that I'd be happy never to hear again!

Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    He did the exact same thing when I saw him, hed only been on stage for a while then buggered off for a break coming back with a pen to sign peoples stuff, I presumed this was just a one off thing and maybe he needed to step back stage for a reason, now you have said that I think it must be part of his routine!
    Come the end he was looking off the stage and was talking to someone about his time being up.... Except there was no-one off stage. Doing the signing mid act meant that his could get straight into the minibus that was waiting for him (to take him to Liverpool no doubt)

I'm glad I got to see him in Nottingham about 20 years ago when it wasn't quite as shit.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    really?!? whether he's said some dodgy things about his mate or not, to never listen to any BDP or KRS records again is not an option for me

i still play Cool C & Steady B records and they did a lot worse than even Bam has done

i'm not trying to convince you though, so could you please forward me all of the aforementioned records promptly
    Song content is one thing (plenty of questionable content in a lot of my rap records) but I honestly can't bring myself to listen to him or play his records out at the moment due to his complete fuckwittedness / delusional / bullshit opinions, not made any decisions on what to do with his records at the moment

Serious BDP Remix or I Get Wrecked for the moral highground win

DWG Warrior
    Both KRS and Jay-Z are two rappers I can't listen to anymore because I can't hear their voices without cringing now.

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Both KRS and Jay-Z are two rappers I can't listen to anymore because I can't hear their voices without cringing now.
    What Jay done?
    Just curious.

DWG Warrior
    He became the corniest motherfucker ever. The mere sound of his voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me now.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    He became the corniest motherfucker ever. The mere sound of his voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me now.
    Worse than Kanye?!

DWG Warrior
    Corniness was part of KanYe's m.o. I still enjoy some of his older music.

KanYe stans are the absolute worst fanbase ever, though. Like, even worse than 2Pac conspiracists, or backpacker students, or Nas versus Jay-Z bores.