Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    DWG Warrior
    Finding some amazing stuff,IG pisses on fb Imo.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

DWG Warrior
    why those IG accounts that mainly post generic 90s albums (but they have any possible format of it) that we have all have seen million times , always have a Numark shitty decks?

DWG Warrior
    and the albums a repress from this year (nowt against represses but making out your some sort of connoisseur when you've just bought every format for an insta post is pretty laughable)

DWG Warrior
    exactly i guess you know the type...saw someone post geto boys we can't be stopped reissue with that awful re-done cover yesterday and wanted to throw my phone out of the window (seriously who at the label they thought about re-doing one of the most iconic cover ever??did bushwick bill put a stop to it now that he does christian rap?)...also noticed that they are all eminem fans

I've cut down my FB activity loads over the last year, and I barely use Twitter as it is, but Instagram really has been my Social Media vice over the last 4-5 years.

For those who may be interested, I am @martinlovegrove, but largely this content is either music related and can be seen over at @digging4victory or illustrations which is also at @doodlingdad... everything else is mainly just random stuff.

With regards to who I follow... well the list is too long, but these spring to mind:

blaxploitationdotcom
    mr_krum
    dam_funk
    verygoodplus
    djmrthing
    susanslegpolicy
    albin_boogie80
    diggabit1
    djformat
    dangreenpeace
    danlish1

And on... and on... and on...
    Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts and Prints at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

DWG Warrior
    I try to limit my online existence, but it's where other people are so it's a dilemma. Also, it's confusing that people use different names on in different fora, so you have to get reacquinted with lots of people all the time.