Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    do some # searches too, you'll hopefully find some other great accounts for stuff you're interested in

DWG Warrior
    I've been on Instagram for about 2 years now. I've met so many likeminded heads (and been put onto so many records) Much better than FB for me.. My posts are mostly records and Kung Fu flicks, but I think you have already started following me mate.. dr_no300

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie down pyjamas View Post
    I like the relative anonymity of it. People seem to post cool shit without the need to share the boring minutiae of their personal lives.
    You must not be following any lasses on IG yet then

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    You must not be following any lasses on IG yet then
    I expect the majority of us have wives/girlfriends/ kids so no need to follow 'lasses'.. Some amazing posts from the DWG crew on IG though

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys, hashtags and fellow dwg members were a great push off point. Haven't bothered with lasses though, wife might string me up.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

DWG Warrior
    Your bird doesn't follow you on IG and doesn't insist on posting at least 1 picture of your legs stretched out on the sofa together once a week?

I forgot to set IG so my FB friends wouldn't see me on there, and then felt obliged to follow some of people who added me. Thus a quarter of my IG feed is pix of duckface selfies/babbies/glasses of Prosecco/cats/aspirational quotes
    Last edited by BB; 05-04-17 at 07:55 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Anyhoo, Jim Phillips is a must add art-wise obv:

https://www.instagram.com/jimbophillips/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    KatsuyaTerada
    peterhanstyle
    Karlkopinski
    Jock4twenty

DWG Warrior
    Rappers who post snippets of new songs on IG and then take forever to release them should be fined for every week which passes without the song dropping.

Would also like to see rappers fined if the song isn't as good as the snippet suggested.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Rappers who post snippets of new songs on IG and then take forever to release them should be fined for every week which passes without the song dropping.

Would also like to see rappers fined if the song isn't as good as the snippet suggested.
    ^Why are you even on Instagram following anyone here if you don't like looking at pics of records? And you want to fine rappers who brag about how good their tracks are on social media? God you're just fucking dumb.