Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    I don't follow anyone from DWG, Cletus.

And, yes, if a rapper posts a snippet of an upcoming song that sounds hot, but the song then turns out to be a dud on release then rappers should be fined for misleading me. It's only fair, imho.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ijunor View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys, hashtags and fellow dwg members were a great push off point. Haven't bothered with lasses though, wife might string me up.
    I know a few people who've been caught out by liking pics of women as they show up on their better halves following likes page

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I don't follow anyone from DWG, Cletus.

Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BSL8veKj...n-by=cmdegreez

This Spanish lad on IG somehow got his hands on the Ca$h Money Records holy grail: Juvenile's 400 Degreez promo tape with some songs which didn't make the retail album and still haven't been heard by anyone other than the handful of rap mag journalists and New Orleans djs who had the tape in 1998.

Spanish lad's posting snippets but "can't post the full songs" for some reason which is either stupid or selfish. He should be fined too.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BSL8veKj...n-by=cmdegreez

This Spanish lad on IG somehow got his hands on the Ca$h Money Records holy grail: Juvenile's 400 Degreez promo tape with some songs which didn't make the retail album and still haven't been heard by anyone other than the handful of rap mag journalists and New Orleans djs who had the tape in 1998.

Spanish lad's posting snippets but "can't post the full songs" for some reason which is either stupid or selfish. He should be fined too.
    400 degreez is my favourite 1998 album and i've never heard about that song, do you think they have removed it to give space for that awful ha remix with jay-z?

DWG Warrior
    For a guy who claims to know so much about rap music, it's pretty telling that you don't understand the primary bullet point in a rappers job description, bragging about how good they are at rapping. It's their fucking job Jethro, it's how they get paid. Sorry, but you're basically a fucking dumb fuck joke BB to everyone. You have shit taste in rap, no clue whatsoever, and your baby mama is just as much of a confused poser as you are.

DWG Warrior
    Can you two please stop derailing every thread with petty slagging matches. e-mail or DM each other. It's dull as fuck.

DWG Warrior
    ^^ well said.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

DWG Warrior
    BB cannot simply disagree with someone here on something as simple as music, he has to attack the person he disagrees with. He can dish it out daily but he can't take it. This place is tame compared to any hip hop forum, we only have one ignorant troll in here.

If BB wants to stick around and fuck with everyone he doesn't agree with then he is going to learn tit for tat or he's going to learn basic respect for others. Absolutely, I'd rather have zero beef, but unlike every other member in here he's a disrespectful man child slinging monkey shit at multiple long time members and as long as he is allowed to continue this shit will continue. Respect is earned and so is disrespect.

DWG Warrior
    djkoco recently signed up to Instagram & post butta routines of 45's cuts

lordfinesse - if you want those spiritual messages of 'never give up'

knockinbackwigz - for those unreleased DATS & 90's indi CD albums

diggin4victory - for googly eyes on you're favorite records.

oldboyt - for your japanese fix and Yo! brothers production updates.