Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    DWG Warrior
    They'll find Lord Lucan and Madelaine McCann before this drops.

I have ordered literally almost everything SOS has put out. But this Milano/Lord Finesse ish was the last one for me. No updates for several weeks after both drop dates passed. Emailed them a couple times, asking for an update, then finally asking for them to cancel and refund. Still no reply. So went to Paypal to open a case, hoping they would reply to Paypal. Nothing. Case was decided in my favor and money put back on my account.

About the same day the money was returned, website was updated with new sept date for Milano and LF as shipping. I was honestly bummed as I had made it abundantly clear I wanted the records or an update, not the money back. Instead of emailing ANYTHING, they just updated my order as fulfilled (as in since Paypal paid for my money back, they had fulfilled my order).

Oh well, live and learn. Plenty of other labels to support instead.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Please to say Rich, came through for me, and chucked in a Blue Mirano 7" aswell

When I reached out to him he had admitted he was well behind, but to be fair his father lost his battle against Cancer recently, and to me Family is way more important than some records, he's always been true to his word to me, so I can't fault him personally.

Can't fault that. I'm glad people are getting their records. I hope the best for Rich and family. I'm just bummed how it turned out for me. I definitely get personal issues. Just wish they would have sent the record or said they were behind but still coming along. I really didnt want the money back but had to protect the money too.

DWG Warrior
    So is he replying to emails now? Because I am still waiting as well.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    They'll find Lord Lucan and Madelaine McCann before this drops.
    brutal