Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    It's gone from bad to worse with this label. One debacle after another.

DWG Warrior
    This thread reminded me to cancel my Milano order placed forever ago (with a reputable retailer fortunately). The lack of updates/communication on this release is odd. Seems the label is fulfilling its orders placed through Discogs so presumably they are still in action? https://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_...k/SliceOfSpice

DWG Warrior
    I have had the Milano album on pre-order since February. I sent SOS an email two months ago and got an email back saying there was a hold up with the record. Since then, not a thing from them in an email. I am like this when it comes to labels as long as you send me something in an e-mail I am okay with that. It is when you don't send anything that is a problem. I also ordered the CD as I am hearing some people had been getting the CDs and that would hold me over. Nothing back on the CD and this was over 9 days ago. This is a lesson learned as I will wait for online stores to carry stuff from this label and will not order from them directly anymore.

DWG Warrior
    ^ totally agree, pre orders get In my way sometimes when I see something I need. I had a problem a couple of years ago with SOS and swore id wait for retailers.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    i got a random email from SOS.... looks lime spam to me though? not giving me much hope right now...
    0A6B741B-83D3-41E3-9E7A-F634706D1BDE.jpeg
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    I see on some facebook pages that people are starting or going to pull their pre orders. This is not a good look, just an update would at least ease some of this.
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

DWG Warrior
    I got tracking for my Milano CD finally. I am still waiting on the record so maybe there is a little hope.

DWG Warrior
    Well, I did get an order that showed up today from SOS, and it was the tracking for the Milano CD. But guess what no CD in the box instead, it was three records that showed up that I have ordered in the past from SOS — waiting on a reply. These labels need to take lessons from Dope Folks and Chopped Herring on how to do a product from start to finish and communicate.

DWG Warrior
    no replies to emails but this arrived today so looks like things are still shipping.
    699D8C4E-D963-4192-9B87-64AFA5C63C81.jpg
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    Still nothing....