Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior

Organized Konfusion on Slice Of Spice

What is up with the huge delay? Ordered via HHV like 2 months ago, shit is getting postponed the whole damn time. Getting really tired of their pre-order policy.

DWG Warrior
    Yeah, same here. This is the last time I pre-ordered any of their records. It's the same shit with each release.

DWG Warrior
    There doesn't seem much point in pre-ordering from them as the majority of their stock is readily available online, once it gets released.

DWG Warrior
    Has there been any updates sent out from them on social media?
    Direct comminications from them has been a bit poor this time round when usually its pretty good.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    They told me it was held up at the plant. Direct communication has remained good for me.

DWG Warrior
    Yeah I got the same info after sending a few emails but nothing before or since. Not like SOS as they are usually spot on with updates and emails. Will have a look in my junk box to see if ive missed anything. Thanks chakfu.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    lol

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by evrokski View Post
    Yeah I got the same info after sending a few emails but nothing before or since. Not like SOS as they are usually spot on with updates and emails. Will have a look in my junk box to see if ive missed anything. Thanks chakfu.
    It was just when I asked directly. They should improve their announcements / mass emails - too many times I don't see anything until after the fact on facebook. Anyway it's annoying but I'm not worried about it.

DWG Warrior
    I pre-ordered back in Feb. I know there was a delay due to record store day but I haven't heard anything since...

DWG Warrior
    I ordered in February.I emailed them in May and they said there's delays due to RSD. Not heard anything for nearly 2 months now.