Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I'm gonna hazard a guess we get our shit in April 2018. Then, still disgusted in the whole fiasco, it remains unlistened to until about April 2019 when the residual anger has finally subsided.

But seriously the whole experience has really made me think twice about pre-ordering anything from any record label ever again. The Muggs/Meyhem release would be nice but preorder the vinyl? Nah i'll just wait until it's actually available thanks.

DWG Warrior
    Raredave when was the last time you were in contact with Rich since you are the only person who he responds back to? Maybe you can step in and get a straight answer out of this guy about a real date when the OK is actually going to be shipping out?

Thanks

DWG Warrior
    TP's and standard releases all back up for sale on the SOS store, release dates not updated

@Kronkite Mayhem & Muggs is on Soul Assassins but I hear you, I'll wait too, shame its a single LP though

DWG Warrior
    So he has the time to do a little update on his site but doesn't have the decency to respond back to any of his paying customers.

DWG Warrior
    Update!

Rich has been in touch (I assume with a number of customers). Long story short is that he apologised, didn't patronise with long winded excuses and gave an update. It's now due to ship January/February of next year..

I think the response is genuine & I'm a lot happier in the knowledge that he back at work trying to rebuild the labels reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post
    Update!

Rich has been in touch (I assume with a number of customers). Long story short is that he apologised, didn't patronise with long winded excuses and gave an update. It's now due to ship January/February of next year..

I think the response is genuine & I'm a lot happier in the knowledge that he back at work trying to rebuild the labels reputation.
    Why doesn't he post a reply to all those comments on facebook and instagram? he could have post an update on his website or send out an e-mail newsletter about this issue - but he didn't. he should give people a refund if they ask for it. february 2018!? smh. he announced this release on facebook february 2014 - nearly 4 years ago, this is ridiculous.

DWG Warrior
    I want a refund.Don't want him to profit from this fucking shambles.Harsh, but waiting a year for a record?

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    @Kronkite Mayhem & Muggs is on Soul Assassins but I hear you, I'll wait too, shame its a single LP though
    I just ordered it from Fatbeats as they are now shipping.. incidentally, wax and postage was cheaper there than from the soul assassins site, which surprised me. I guess SA are a smaller operation.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscutter View Post
    Why doesn't he post a reply to all those comments on facebook and instagram? he could have post an update on his website or send out an e-mail newsletter about this issue - but he didn't. he should give people a refund if they ask for it. february 2018!? smh. he announced this release on facebook february 2014 - nearly 4 years ago, this is ridiculous.
    Exactly, why hasn't he sent out an email to all his subscribers letting everyone know what is going on instead of responding back to one person that we know of directly? I still haven't got a response back to my numerous emails to this guy. What I don't get is the CD's are pressed and have been ready and shipping out for a while now but not the vinyl..

Anyone manage to get a refund from him? I'm thinking about a refund for the vinyl and just get the CD shipped..
    Last edited by Andyman; 12-12-17 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Grammar

new release date at hhv.de is 30.03.2018. smh