Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Think some personal stuff has delayed matters:

Life has a nasty habit of catching up with you. But I'm back full time now and itching to get through the new releases we've got going on and also get the OK project sorted and the new Showbiz & A.G. releases and shipped this week
    Reckon it'll all work out OK (excuse the pun)..

DWG Warrior
    The CD copies of Showbiz & AG seem to be arriving to people this week. I've heard a couple of reports of them arriving with a free copy of the DWG release of the TDS Mob CD / DVD.
    A Giant In The Lentils

All vinyl options for Organized Konfusion suddenly disappeared from the Slice Of Spice Webstore. Looks like it got shelved for no reason!?

DWG Warrior
    Richard from Slice of Spice posted on Facebook today for the first time in a while. I asked about the Organized Konfusion and he had this response:
    "We're sending out an email update for everyone on that directly and through this weeks Subscriber E-Blast. We apologize for the long delay on this, we are working to make sure this is done right and it will be delivered. Thank you for your patience."

DWG Warrior
    Latest update:

Updated pre-order status and ships dates to be emailed shortly. This project is NOT shelved, dropping this Autumn after some issues that have caused delays. Delays for quality assurance, not for release problems. Direct updates for pre-order customers coming.

I've spoken with Rich, he's been dealing with some health issues but reassured me that this wax is definately happening this Autumn!

DWG Warrior
    Got my CD with some extras after getting in contact

DWG Warrior
    8 months since i paid for this.Looked at my Paypal and can't find a refund link.Is this because of the time passed? Anyone heard anything? An email to their customers would be nice.

DWG Warrior
    180 days is the time limit to open a dispute on paypal, that's probably why

DWG Warrior
    Pretty pissed off at this shambles of a release. Not sure that there has been any form of excuse or apology to date. I haven't heard a thing - anyone else?