Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Not sure when it was actually released, but I managed to purchased the 2x CD on Discogs in May (from a UK seller for £12).

I'll get the LP when its physically available.

Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post
    Pretty pissed off at this shambles of a release. Not sure that there has been any form of excuse or apology to date. I haven't heard a thing - anyone else?
    Me too - emailed them on 4 Sept for an update and heard nothing back yet. I paid for a collectors pack in April

I have faith it will come, but an update would be nice - even just an update on the website other than "coming soon"
    https://sliceofspice.myshopify.com/c...ized-konfusion

DWG Warrior
    lol - dude if still sick could have delegated...get well

By chance, i found an update.

Just noticed this on a Slice Of Spice Instagram post from September 14th

"Apologies if you've not received a direct update or seen the recent post. The release was put back to this Fall and is scheduled to ship, finally, in October. Thanks for your patience and support....

As with the previous comment above, please accept an apology if you've not received a direct update. The Organized Konfusion release is still dropping and scheduled to ship in October. Thanks for your support and patience."

DWG Warrior
    hahaha this dude has been doing the worlds worst customer service since the first release on the label.

The label is like a pyramid scheme. The Bernie Madoff of rap reissues.

Nothing sells out and everything gets repressed at some point anyway so don't know why anyone would have bothered to pre-order. Just wait till they inevitably arrive in a store who will sort you out properly.

p.s. I wish no bad feelings if he is genuinely ill or whatever but like an elephant I nvr4get.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Yeah I agree with you Bob, I don’t wish any misfortune on the guy but the label over hypes it’s releases ridiculously.

DWG Warrior
    8 Months since I pre-ordered and its now the last week of October and we still haven't heard anything regarding this shipping out. No response to emails..

DWG Warrior

DWG Warrior
    Wasn´t it Apathy who slapped somebody offstage at a European tour? Definitly nobody you want to have beef with.

What´s that talk of artist integrity all about?
    DO-City´s Calling

DWG Warrior
    "Shipping in October"

Anything? Anyone? Absolute piss take.