Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    DWG Warrior
    End of September I was updated on my orders: "The MC Eiht is in today, the DJ Koss early next week and the Milano and OK shortly after" Fingers crossed we have a shipping confirmation shortly. From my mate Koss I know he got a package recently so it seems to depend on vinyl deliveries from the plant.

I can't speak for Rich but has assured me that the OK is coming...

Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    I can't speak for Rich but has assured me that the OK is coming...
    I can't speak for Dre but he has assured me that Detox is coming...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscutter View Post
    I can't speak for Dre but he has assured me that Detox is coming...

Hahahah zing!
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

im a newbie but the #1 reason I got in here to see what the fuck is going on with this project!! he got a lot of loot back in Feb and hasnt delievered, this better not be some Lost Records shit!!! respect to everyone on here!

DWG Warrior
    What a joke this has become. He hasn't responded to anyone's messages, says he will send out an email update to let everyone know what's up but never does. His Oct shipping deadline that he gassed us on has come and gone and still not a word. I'm just hoping this gets resolved before Christmas..

DWG Warrior
    You would have thought it this point and with being so deep in the game that S.O.S. Would be past the “pre-sale” stage and would just press their records and and sell them once they had them in their possession, it would certainly avoid things being The cluster fuck this seems to have become...

DWG Warrior
    If this is dodgy and there's no legit reason for the delay, how much could he have taken us for? Thousands or tens of thousands?

DWG Warrior
    I doubt it’s dodgy as he’s got so much product landing online on the regular, just his label seems poorly run but I’ve felt this way since quite early on as they’ve made some in my view mystifying decisions.