Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

Mohawkestra - Heart Full of Soul 7" - Reed Records - Funk

This one isn't a Hip Hop release and it's on my Funk label Reed Records but posting as a few on here may dig it.

Mohawkestra - Heart Full of Soul b/w West Coast Boogaloo

Originally recorded by The Yardbirds, Heart Full of Soul gets the organ/guitar driven instrumental Funk treatment from one of the (imo) best Funk bands around at the moment. Backed with a Mohawkestra original which has a nice 60's West Coast Jazz kinda sound. Recorded to reel to reel and then mastered down to reel to reel before entering the digital realm which keeps the late 60's British Invasion sound that they're aiming to achieve.

Hype:-

Carrying on in tradition, Mohawkestra delivers another slice of solid like steel 60's Brit flavor that’s heavy on the swing and timeless like an Aston Martin DB5. Musically complete and in a league of their own, Mohawkestra are unique with a taste for the finer sounds of what made an entire era great!
    Skeme Richards – Nostalgia King
    (www.hotpeasandbutta.com)

Mohawkestra bring the noise once again with a brand new funky cover from yesteryear, with an authentically psyche/rock edge than before. Something to get your hips moving!
    ...Ollie Teeba (The Herbaliser/Soundsci)

rr003_side_a.jpg

Label artwork by the inimitable Mr Krum.

Cost is £5.99 per copy plus shipping - sorry no bundle deals on these as i'm rock bottom already but direct is the cheapest place to buy anyway. Immediate shipping.

Limited run of 300 retail copies supplied in Reed company sleeve.

To order/listen please visit:- https://reedrecords.bandcamp.com/alb...t-full-of-soul

Thanks in advance for all orders from myself and Mohawkestra and props to the mods for suggesting that I post these.

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for the orders so far - will get anything ordered by this evening out in tomorrow's post.