Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CRIMEAPPLE

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    Hater ? What are you, a 19 year old instagram "model" ?

I've barely heard any new rap music I liked this year let alone any decent newcomers. I know the standard is set so low these days that basically anyone with a smartphone can get involved but as far as I know it was agreed a long time ago that rap had no call for any more white dudes with beards and baseball caps getting ill spiritual with their lyrical miracles.
    Wow! What a dumb and ignorant reply.

DWG Warrior
    Not really m8. I was fully on point as usual. Good luck with your Action Bronson tribute band tho.

I listened to the first couple of clips, dude can rap no doubt and the rhyme he did in the first video about having a bbq was well nice but the whole white dude with ginger beard thing is a bit meh, I'd perfere me some black dudes with flat tops and african medallions rapping about killing crackers.

speaking of white dudes I went and saw this guy tonight, Id never heard of him but he was playing a brand new venue about 5 mins from my house so thought Id check him out, he was fucking great, looked more like a member of Antifa than a rapper, and he was far from stright up hip hop but he did an acapella about the Cold Crush Brothers so mo props to him:

DWG Warrior

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post

this is very, very shit

this is very, very shit
    I thought that might be the general consensus and I cherrypicked the most DWG friendly track of his I could find

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    I thought that might be the general consensus and I cherrypicked the most DWG friendly track of his I could find
    I think the first track off that Metralleta rips the whole discography of Height Keech apart, no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupiaj View Post
    I think the first track off that Metralleta rips the whole discography of Height Keech apart, no offense.
    and no offence taken, I hadn't heard of dude till last night and once this thread disappears to page 2 I might never see or read his name again, the only time I will remember him is when I think "damn, that Antifa looking dude put on the best rap show Ive seen in years".

DWG Warrior
    this is very, very shit
    ahahaha beyond shit and extra funny as 'Keech' means shite in Scotland.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.