Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

Cool Connecticut Kartel - The Question is? LP & CD Available Now

Peace to All!

We are back with a legendary group from Bridgeport / Connecticut, is about Connecticut Kartel and their album "The Question Is?"

The Connecticut Kartel consists of Ed Vorhéez a.k.a Yahiness a.k.a The Lyrical Jasun, Drama a.k.a Authentic Da Boss & Verge Body (RIP) These guys joined in 1995, 22 years ago with the intention of building their album called "The Question Is?" Which consists of 9 songs. Two years later in 1997 the album was released on CD & Tape format And a single 12" of 4 songs through Chase Entertainement, which included a Short Version of the song "Money Clips". Nowadays it is hard to find a copy of any of these three formats. as they were pressed in a amount very limited. Some of the hip hop heads may feel familiar with the song "All Out" Which was transmitted for the first time in the program
    Bobbito & DJ Premier on August 10, 1997.

ORDER HERE: www.ozonecrewrecords.bigcartel.com

Ed Vorhéez a.k.a Yahiness a.k.a The The Lyrical Jasun. Had several appearances in the 90's along his way as soloist, one of those was in the record of 36Zero (The Troubleneck Brothers) - "The Lyrical Jasun" on 1995 definitely a sick joint .. Also you can take a look on internet there are some interviews of Ed Vorheez aka The Lyrical Jasun with The Troubleneck Brothers for Yo MTV Raps Canada.

Today is commemorated The 20th Anniversary of the album "The Question is?" So here is pressing on vinyl the full abum. Including 10 songs, among them a unreleased song recorded in the year 2000 never before pressed in any format. Was also included the original version of "Money Clips" Which was only pressed on CD and Tape, So only 3 songs were reissue for this LP.. All tracks were remastered by the Spanish producer, MPadrums from "Pasando El Baño" and "Back In The Days"

Tracklist Side C:

C1. Intro
    C2. Money Clips
    C3. C.K. State Of Mind
    C4. All Out
    C5. The Shadow

Tracklist Side K:

K1. Committee 300
    K2. Birth Control
    K3. Certified Criminals
    K4. Lyrics
    K5. G-Ride

Snippets Youtube:
    https://youtu.be/K0vqG-qNd1c

Feel free to order this record. Ships outside at the end of August.

Limited Edition To 300 Copies

-100 Copies Coloured Vinyl White.
    -200 Copies Traditional Black

Full Cover Artwork by Spek The Architek..

Don't Sleep!!

CK-presentation-Black-Front.jpg

CK-presentation-Black-Front.jpg

received_10154943894308041.jpg

CD_presentation_8.jpg

ORDER HERE: www.ozonecrewrecords.bigcartel.com

DWG Warrior
    has anybody ordered this l.p. or c.d. and received it ? i'm still waiting.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by f1fierce1 View Post
    has anybody ordered this l.p. or c.d. and received it ? i'm still waiting.
    Both LP's & CD's are in stock and from what I've seen online LP's have started landing into people's mailboxes. Inconsistent delivery times is a common thing for Colombian Post services as it seems, always a bummer, but I believe there's no reason to worry. Hopefully you'll soon get what you ordered.

DWG Warrior
    still waiting for my parcel, received an email a couple of days ago saying that problems with postal service in colombia, anybody else not received their order yet and having the same problem?

DWG Warrior
    yep several people did not receive their package due to this problem
    still waiting on my side too

TP bundle bought and it didn't arrive... Still waiting too
    Last edited by dopesoundfatrecords; 14-03-18 at 08:42 AM.

DWG Warrior
    I'm very sorry for the people who are still waiting. I do not even have the words to explain what happens here. but according to the post office all will receive before the end of March, crossing the fingers so that everything is solved. Peace.. C!

DWG Warrior
    Still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by OzoneCrewRecords View Post
    I'm very sorry for the people who are still waiting. I do not even have the words to explain what happens here. but according to the post office all will receive before the end of March, crossing the fingers so that everything is solved. Peace.. C!
    will you be sending out promos to the DWG crew in exchange for advertising here?

cheers

RD