Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

New AE Test Presses - THE AROMA - (Rola, DJ Rumage & Sir Beans)

We have 7 test presses of the next AE release available: The Aroma - Aromatherapy Vol.1

This one won't be available until probably early-mid February but tests are shipping right away.

Beats/Production by DJ Rumage & Rola (previously of the Numskullz) and turntables by Sir Beans with guest MC's on each track including the following: Junior Disprol, Upfront MC, NK (pka Blaktrix), NiLLa, Retna, MCM (of Caveman), Stepasaur (aka Strepchild) and Kelz with additional vocal by Lizz.E (of Fresh 4).
    8 tracks, 6 vocal 2 instrumental interludes.

Cost is 15 plus shipping. Please email phantasm38@yahoo.com to check if available before sending payment.

Comes in our generic AE sleeve with logo sticker, rubber stamped label and one sheet, as below:-

Aroma Test.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Great release J!

DWG Warrior
    as if you need telling... this is straight up superdope fanta... thanks. the MCM & Stepasaur track is just pure butter as is the NK track. both on heavy rotation all over christmas. I'm sure the other tracks will get to shine though too but right now its all about 'what is it' and 'grey'.
    big props to all involved on this project..
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by evrokski View Post
    as if you need telling... this is straight up superdope fanta... thanks. the MCM & Stepasaur track is just pure butter as is the NK track. both on heavy rotation all over christmas. I'm sure the other tracks will get to shine though too but right now its all about 'what is it' and 'grey'.
    big props to all involved on this project..
    Thought of you Ev, as soon as I saw MCM was on this!

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Thanks Ev - yeah it's a dope project. Been on heavy rotation for a little while at ae hq and they're already working on Vol.2. I'm hoping to hear an update from the pressing plant shortly about a possible delivery date for the release copies so i'll keep the updates coming as I have them.
    It's amazing to have MCM involved as Rola supported Caveman as part of Def Defiance back in the day so has come full circle.

Thanks again to everyone that copped a test!