Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    337

    Want: Smif N Wessun - Nothing Move But The Money (All About The Cash) 12"

    Hi
    Looking for a copy of Smif N Wessuns Nothing Move But The Money (All About The Cash) 12". The bootleg would do just fine.
    Just got off the phone with Nas.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by grass View Post
    Hi
    Looking for a copy of Smif N Wessuns Nothing Move But The Money (All About The Cash) 12". The bootleg would do just fine.

    can't seem to find the version i have on discogs - but these might be a couple of options:

    https://www.discogs.com/Smif-N-Wessu.../master/690397

    https://www.discogs.com/Saukrates-Sm...elease/2954440

  3. #3
    This is the 'official' version, just sold my spare a couple of weeks ago:

    https://www.discogs.com/release/302772

  4. #4
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    337
    thanks guys.
    Just got off the phone with Nas.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    This is the 'official' version, just sold my spare a couple of weeks ago:

    https://www.discogs.com/release/302772
    nice one, couldn't find that earlier! classic tune

  6. #6
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,649
    I came up on a copy of this one recently
    https://www.discogs.com/Smif-N-Wessu...elease/5712835

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by J$MONEY View Post
    I came up on a copy of this one recently
    https://www.discogs.com/Smif-N-Wessu...elease/5712835
    dope - hows that remix J$??

  8. #8
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,175
    What he said ^^ Not heard the dj stress remix.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •