Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

New Chappelle on Netflix

The second one - The Bird Revelation - is really good. Anyone else catch it?

DWG Warrior
    Yeah....It almost gave you the feeling of being in the audience....much different than part 1. My wife and I thought it was really clever & funny! Had us rollin

DWG Warrior
    That opening bit about LA and the Kevin Spacey thing... me and the missus were crying with laughter ����

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Green View Post
    That opening bit about LA and the Kevin Spacey thing... me and the missus were crying with laughter ����

yeah same here! so good! I think he's my favourite comedian out now

DWG Warrior
    Part 2 was really good, crazy how much Dave has gone from high-pitched skinny guy to gravelly voiced jacked guy since we last saw him. I had a chance to catch him live twice since the Chappelle show ended and he has a great way of making you feel like he's talking directly to you

DWG Warrior
    Dope. I'd love to see him live but the ticket prices for most American comics is ridiculous over here... like, £70-£80 ridiculous. I wanted to see Bill Burr but can't afford it ��

DWG Warrior
    Thanks so much for the recommendation, I’ve not really checked for Chappelle’s stuff before- this new Netflix special is on point !!! Only checked part 1 so far, really looking forward to part 2

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by theblend View Post
    Thanks so much for the recommendation, I’ve not really checked for Chappelle’s stuff before- this new Netflix special is on point !!! Only checked part 1 so far, really looking forward to part 2
    He also has a couple of earlier specials on Netflix...pretty funny as well

DWG Warrior
    I've liked his stuff in the past but something about this new one really didn't get me at all. It's like I watched something different to all of you, but I suppose that's personal taste for you!

DWG Warrior
    I found it pretty generic..nothing different or unexpected.
    Seen better from him.