Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

OXYGEN & PAUL NICE 7" and TRUCK FEAT. PHILL MOST CHILL 7"

2 7" releases coming very soon on AE - pre-orders up now on the website and they're a couple of scorchers!

AE028 - OXYGEN & PAUL NICE - BODY LANGUAGE / FEEL GOOD MUSIC 7"

We've been inundated with inquiries about this one since we dropped the few spare test presses and Ox & Paul posted clips on their Instagram pages. ox and Paul commissioned the artwork and the amazing Dan Lish came back with thing of beauty! Sleeve layout has been handled by the superior Mr Krum to complete the package.

Comes in full colour sleeve with sticker which for direct sales though AE will be supplied loose in the sleeve so that you decide whether or not to stick it on the sleeve and where. Distribution copies will be stuck on.

Cost is £6.99 plus shipping. Pressing of 350 copies on black vinyl - not to be repressed.

Audio:- https://soundcloud.com/beats-by-mr-f...-snippet-promo

ox paul nice front.jpg

AE029 - TRUCK (FEAT. PHILL MOST CHILL) - 3,665 / RIGHT OR WRONG (RAW SKELETON VERSION)

As this is due to be shipped the the plant at the same time as the Ox & Paul Nice we decided to drop these 2 together so that dudes can save on shipping.

3,665 refers to the distance from Truck's address to Phill's address. The beat is monstrous tough drums supplied by Sir Beans OBE with killer verses by Truck and PMC. On the flip is a raw version of another track from the forthcoming LP as this was closer to Mr Fantastic's initial vision for the beat.

Sleeve artwork by Mr Krum.

Cost is £6.99 plus shipping. Pressing of 350 retail copies on black vinyl - not to be repressed.

Audio:- https://soundcloud.com/beats-by-mr-f...665-radio-edit

Truck 3665 Front.jpg

Release date is scheduled for 25th May but the records are due the week before and sleeves are already being printed so all direct orders from ae will ship as soon as they're ready.

Cop both from the usual place: www.ae-productions.co.uk

Thanks from ae and all artists in advance.

DWG Warrior
    just copped J, added the Aroma too, so send them all at the same time if thatís easier for you pal, i donít mind hanging on until the 7ís are ready

DWG Warrior
    Fanta, are you able to reserve me a copy of the Ox & Paul Nice 45 til I get paid next Friday? Don't want to miss out on this!

DWG Warrior
    Yes Lee, no probs. I wasn't thinking they'd sell out by then but never know - they are flying!

DWG Warrior
    J, can you hold me a copy of both until payday? Hopefully see you at the RSK Paint Jam on Saturday.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    Yes Lee, no probs. I wasn't thinking they'd sell out by then but never know - they are flying!
    Thanks J! I've heard the soundclips and would be very surprised if it didn't.

DWG Warrior
    ^^ haha! Would be good from a business point of view! Dope tracks - been bumping them for a few months now so can't wait for everyone else to have them.

DWG Warrior
    Update: The wax has arrived so in the process of marrying up sleeves and records so hope to start shipping tomorrow. I have Friday off of work so will be able to get a ton of orders out then also.