Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

People that have gone MIA (The whatever happened to... thread)

I haven't seen or heard anything from a couple of people in ages:

Agent Finch
    Scenes 14

Scenes disappeared totally off social media, I know he's alive still as he pops up as online sometimes under his gamertag when I put the xbox on...

Finchy I guess is around still but I haven't spoken to him in yonks, I know he has a full family life so maybe he's just concentrating on that.

Anyone know what happened to them? And anyone else have any other MIAs?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxer View Post
    I haven't seen or heard anything from a couple of people in ages:

Agent Finch
    Scenes 14

Scenes disappeared totally off social media, I know he's alive still as he pops up as online sometimes under his gamertag when I put the xbox on...

Finchy I guess is around still but I haven't spoken to him in yonks, I know he has a full family life so maybe he's just concentrating on that.

Anyone know what happened to them? And anyone else have any other MIAs?
    So Scenes 14 was in Suspekt, was he called something else initially? What did he do in the group?

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    So Scenes 14 was in Suspekt, was he called something else initially? What did he do in the group?
    He was originally a Graff Head, I met him for a trip to Bridlington in 1990, he later became one of the rappers I think of Suspekt. As far as know he's always gone under the moniker of Scenes 14