Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltjonez View Post
    Yeah I'm more hopeful than optimistic I suppose. If he does track any old material down (via Stoneface or J-1) should I put him back in touch with you? I'm not gonna be offering to put anything out on vinyl. I just said I'd be happy to join the dots and put him in touch wth people if he wanted
    If it turns out he does have some unreleased older material lying around then of course we'd be interested but if I recall correctly when we asked for vintage material he kept trying to push newer stuff on us which, with all due respect, isn't really what you guys (our customers) would have been interested in...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    If it turns out he does have some unreleased older material lying around then of course we'd be interested but if I recall correctly when we asked for vintage material he kept trying to push newer stuff on us which, with all due respect, isn't really what you guys (our customers) would have been interested in...
    Yeah our conversation wasn't dissimilar. Due to have another chat this afternoon so will keep you updated if anything of interest comes up

DWG Warrior
    good luck!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djmpfortyfive View Post
    if you think that the only hip hop night in a club is run by a bellend who looks like the missing member of a 90s brit pop group you get the idea
    Harsh way to describe Mr Krum, 90's boy band surely?

I wondered if the reason Main Source wasn't that well attended was because Large Pro has been touring a lot on his own and performs the Main Source tracks anyway and knowing the history with K-Kut and Sir Scratch?

DWG Warrior
    guess you don't know what you are talking about , the guy i'm talking about is called Henry.

DWG Warrior
    (Cro was joking)

Another factor for low turnouts, is the day of the week.

DWG Warrior
    This J-1 interview with Unkut sheds some light on additional 3 Da Hard Way songs.

DWG Warrior
    2014 Hardhead song:

DWG Warrior
    If it was a one off London show then yes it would possibly well

reissue album x 2 vinyl with extra tracks would be good

reissue of Ladies would be great

Yes to the 7 inches (if you saw how well the recent Gangstarr/showbiz/organized etc, sold its good indication they would be more popular than 12" records)..
    I am surprised by people being boggled by this, 7s have been outselling other vinyl formats for some time now.
    Last edited by record-sniffer; 17-05-18 at 11:15 AM.
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

DWG Warrior
    ^^^ Because you are buying less music for more money.