Welcome to the DWG Forums.

Hybrid View

DWG Warrior

Cut Chemist - Merch from Scala show 17 May 2018

Would anyone heading to the show be able to pick something up for me? I can't make it & would love to get my hands on one of the Custom sleeve LP's that he's selling.

Let me know if you can help out.

Cheers

I should be there, I'll see what they have, drop me an e-mail with your number and I can give you a call from the venue if you want...

DWG Warrior
    I'm also going and happy to help out if Shaker can't, feel free to drop me an email.

The custom sleeve LPs were serious loot... $300-500 each depending on the sleeve... they looked great but damn that's steep! He sold a few too mind you...

DWG Warrior
    The Schoolly D one was good. 500 quid.

Indeed, shit picture but...

IMG_2589.jpg

I was looking out for you but didn't see you Dave...

DWG Warrior
    Did Schooly D actually do that cover, looks ILL. How was the show too gents?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    Did Schooly D actually do that cover, looks ILL. How was the show too gents?
    It was good, nice venue and well organised, but, for me, 2 hours of beat juggling was a bit too much - I don't think I'd go to see Cut Chemist again - I switched off after an hour.

DWG Warrior
    Crazy prices. I bought a carvery (1 of 5 or 10) pressing of an LP that he only released digitally and think that was 40. He's got art skills though..

Yeah, Format and Edan were cool (as always) but I struggled with the Cut Chemist set a bit... although the Chali 2na cameo was a nice touch... also thought the sound was a bit 'shrill' which made it hard on the ears after a while (I don't think I was alone there)...