Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rchecka View Post
    I couldn't get past the pig fucker episode. That stopped me from wanting to proceed further. If this now, then what later? is my rationale.
    Sup man it’s well worth checking all of them as they are self contained stories, spanning a wide range of different subjects and technology - although certain themes and technology is repeated later

I would watch “the entire history of you” which introduces you to some of the tech that is used / referenced in later episodes. Then watch the white Christmas episode with John ham from madmen in (don draper) i consider that episode a masterpiece and probably my favourite of them all.

Then if yo get on with that , I can recommend other episodes in a similar vein. 😃

DWG Warrior
    Started watching that Romper Stomper sequel show on BBC2 last night. Decent watch.

Also on the Aussie tip, Wentworth season 6 is back so I need to catch up on that.

DWG Warrior
    American Gods

DWG Warrior
    Glow is great. Season 2 just arrived on Netflix.

Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious BIG

I usually hate any Hip Hop related movies/TV Shows and Im only watching this as Im off work at the moment with a busted knee so Im more or less housebound.
    So far Im really enjoying it, the casting seems to have been done well, there are some nice references throughout the series, like a bit where they mention a DJ Quick mixtape, and its reminding me off all kind of stuff I have forgot like Pac being shot on his way to lay down verses for Little Shawn.

DWG Warrior
    The wife and I are binge watching Goliath on Amazon Prime, with Billy Bob Thornton. Highly recommended

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious BIG

I usually hate any Hip Hop related movies/TV Shows and Im only watching this as Im off work at the moment with a busted knee so Im more or less housebound.
    So far Im really enjoying it, the casting seems to have been done well, there are some nice references throughout the series, like a bit where they mention a DJ Quick mixtape, and its reminding me off all kind of stuff I have forgot like Pac being shot on his way to lay down verses for Little Shawn.
    Is this streaming free somewhere? Amazon has it here in the states but it's $2 an episode and not part of Prime

DWG Warrior
    Billions
    The Handmaid's Tale (I'm currently half through series 1 and loving it.)

DWG Warrior
    Not a series, but I saw a film called "Us and Them" on Netflix couple nights ago which was half decent. I say half, because it has some really good bits in it and potential to be excellent but the narrative / story arc goes a bit silly still a good watch.

Netflix films - I Also recommend "The Incident" (El Incidente) if its still on there. Great film, very weird. And "The Babysitter" is highly entertaining. There's loads of others I liked - I'll try and recall them later.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by efi4eye View Post
    Is this streaming free somewhere? Amazon has it here in the states but it's $2 an episode and not part of Prime
    Its on netflix in the uk.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...