Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

DWG Warrior

JORUN PMC - Check Out This 12" SHIPPING NOW! JORUN BOMBAY + PHILL MOST CHILL

The long awaited return of Jorun Bombay and Phill Most Chill as Jorun PMC is here with a lead off 12" featuring 2 cuts from the forthcoming album plus bonus track exclusive to this single. More heat coming but for now these 3 tracks will give a flavour of what's to come with the album.

Official release date/shipping date is Sept 17th although the vinyl is due the week before so all pre-orders will begin shipping as soon as we have them vinyl ready to go.

Artwork is by the ever superb Mr Krum.

Audio snippets:-

Cost is 9.99 for 1 copy or 17.99 for doubles.

Cop from the usual place: https://www.ae-productions.co.uk/shop

jorun_pmc_check_out_front_white_sticker_1.jpg

Thanks in advance from ae, Jorun and Phill.

DWG Warrior
    Pre-order done....thanks a lot...

DWG Warrior
    amped!?!?!

props on another essential release J

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Cheers fellas! Been blasting the Jorun PMC stuff for a minute so great to be able to get it out there for everyone else to hear.

DWG Warrior
    Incidentally, we only have about 25 copies of the Magic Disco Machine EP and those are dwindling quickly as people are copping them when ordering the new one. If you need that one grab it asap to avoid dissapointment as we're not repressing it.

Attached Images Attached Images

DWG Warrior
    Update: we should be receiving the wax today, in fact - should have been yesterday but the courier didn't arrive. I'll start getting the pre-orders out tomorrow morning all going well.

Thanks for the order so far.

DWG Warrior
    Unfortunately I couldn't collect from my delivery spot until Saturday morning but managed to get a couple copies out Saturday that I had time do. As of today most pre-orders will have shipped as i'm doing all that I can carry to work and also Mrs Fantastic is doing a pile today leaving maybe a quarter of the pre-orders to go tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone that ordered!

DWG Warrior
    I'm about to do the last of the pre-order shipping minus those orders waiting to ship with the Cypherny 45 when they arrive form Black Buffalo. Mrs Fantastic did another batch this morning also. From now on i'll be able to keep up to date daily as usual. Rarekind will be stocking them as soon as I can get them a box out.

J.

DWG Warrior
    Top work Mr & Mrs F, can't wait to give this a spin but have to because of the Cypherny grrrrrrrr