Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11

  2. #12
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    5,274
    @ RD the mods copies are on the way to you today now that the pre-orders are out of the way.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    @ RD the mods copies are on the way to you today now that the pre-orders are out of the way.
    excellent, can't wait!

  4. #14
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    5,274
    Now available from Rarekind if anyone was waiting to grab from the best shop in the UK for new releases.

    Also, the distributor has received their shipment so should be around the world shortly.

  5. #15
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bury, lancashire
    Posts
    5,188
    mine still hasn't arrived, should i be worried J?

    it's just i can see that all the shops now have them, but i don't

  6. #16
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    5,274
    ^^ No don't be worried mate - was holding to ship with the cypherny which incidentally still hasn't arrived by yesterday so should be any day now. Reminds me - i'll update that thread too.

  7. #17
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bury, lancashire
    Posts
    5,188
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    ^^ No don't be worried mate - was holding to ship with the cypherny which incidentally still hasn't arrived by yesterday so should be any day now. Reminds me - i'll update that thread too.
    i'm not in for the Cypherny pal, i did that one directly with them, but at least i know it's not got lost

  8. #18
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    5,274
    ^^ Oh shit! Sorry dude - in that case i'll get it straight over. Sorry, not sure why I thought that now. Could be that there's a spare Cypherny then.

  9. #19
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bury, lancashire
    Posts
    5,188
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    ^^ Oh shit! Sorry dude - in that case i'll get it straight over. Sorry, not sure why I thought that now. Could be that there's a spare Cypherny then.
    no drama J, like i say just happy that itís not been pilfered

  10. #20

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •