Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

DILLON & PATEN LOCKE - RAP SAFARI J-ZONE REMIX (FEAT. PMC & J-LIVE) 7" SHIPPING

Quick fire releases continue on AE, this time a joint release with the superb Full Plate family.

Dillon & Paten Locke - Rap Safari J-Zone Remix feat. Phill Most Chill & J-Live.

J-Zone has delivered a super dope remix of the fast rap masterpiece taken from the Food Chain album from a few years back. Pressed on black vinyl large hole 7" and comes in full colour card sleeve.

Side A: Vocal
    Side B: Instrumental

Audio snippet:-

Artwork by the ever incredible Mr Krum.

rap_safari_jzone_remix_artwork.jpg

Cost is 6.99 each plus shipping and available from the usual place: www.ae-productions.co.uk/shop

This is a PRE-ORDER - release date Oct 26th but pre-orders will ship as soon as available.

Thanks in advance from AE and Full Plate!

definately seen that artwork somewhere before... just can't place it!

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Yeah Mr Krum has done the old Jungle Bros. sleeve justice with his recreation. I dread to think of how many hours it took to draw the pictures of Dillon, Phill and J-Live to match the positions of the JB's sleeve. One of his finest in my opinion.

DWG Warrior
    Justin. How do I get in touch with you man? Been trying.

DWG Warrior
    instant purchase, looking forward to hearing this

DWG Warrior
    Copped for the artwork alone....truly amazing tribute to the J.B.'s. Besides with the line up involved I know this gonna sound dope.

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Cheers fellas! Yes it sounds as good as it looks! Mr Krum somehow managed to raise his bar on this one.

DWG Warrior
    Update: I changed the release date for distribution to 29th Oct and then the distributor changed the date again to the following friday so that it sync up with his other release dates. Don't worry though - all pre-orders will ship as soon as we have the vinyl and sleeves together. Hoping for a shipping update later today or tomorrow. Just means the shops around the world will get them a few days later.

DWG Warrior
    UPDATE: unfortunately there has been an oversight during manufacturing on our part which has caused a delay that AE was unaware of and the plant wasn't chasing so unfortunately their shipping date is now scheduled for 23rd Nov so they should arrive at AEHQ a dayt or so later. I'll get them turned around asap. Sorry for the delay to all that pre-ordered.