Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

Tim Dog - Hardcore (Video Version)

I always wondered why a video was shot for this but the song was never given a proper release. It wasn't included on either of his albums nor released on 12". Not to be confused with the version of Hardcore on Do Or Die or his other song called Hardcore released in 2007. It's one of his best songs IMO, just too bad no CDQ version exists..
    Last edited by Andyman; 29-11-18 at 10:53 PM.

Is it not the Hardcore that's on Do or Die?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    Is it not the Hardcore that's on Do or Die?
    no it's different, i love how Tim was so hardcore he did 3 different songs with the same title

Dude dropped "miggidy miggidy mack" AND "engine engine number 9". Haha. Thanks for posting, never saw this vid before. Plus maade me dig out Do Or Die and through it on the turntable.

DWG Warrior
    I always wanted a copy of the video version. Always thought it was strange that there wasn't even a promo only copy of it- why have a different version, do a video and not drop it?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
    song called Hardcore released in 2007
    Jus discovered this in the Boot Records catalogue when i found out Bionic's new single was comin out on that label & then the accompanying BX Warrior album, which is dope! Has anyone got the previous Immortal album & is it any good?