Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

rchecka - Stove Top Sevens (Modern Funk 45 Mixtape) CD Now On Sale!

Sup fam!

I'm trying to make this CD more affordable for my friends across the pond who pay more for shipping, so I'm running a short sale from today till Nov. 22 (Thanksgiving)

Stock is limited so if you are down with the funk 45s I suggest you grab yours before these run out.

I've been getting lots of love from all who purchased and from the labels used, and players in the mix! I'm honored about how they are testifying and helping spread the good word about this feel good funk mix.

Tracklisting:

Holler here if you got yours or if you downloaded and have any feedback!

You can Order via Paypal and find more information
    HERE
    => http://cratedigging.co/ST7.htm

great mix CD, highly recommended!

DWG Warrior
    Thanks RD! And thanks for the instaplug!

DWG Warrior
    Ahh damn - nearly forgot about this rchecka. If anyone else wants to go in on a bulk i'd be down. If not I'll need one rchecka so will see how a bulk thing goes or i'll just order.

DWG Warrior
    ^Very cool.

I can do a bulk order price break just let me know how many you'd like sent and I'll send you a custom invoice. I'll give you my email contact info in a PM right now so you have it.

EDIT: Your PM inbox is full. Let me know when you clear it out and Ill hit you up with my email. Or else you can private message me on Instagram (@cratedigging.co)
    Last edited by rchecka; 21-11-18 at 11:03 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Actually I was thinking about it and there's some joints you have that I see you are selling in here that I want. If you want we could do a small quantity trade or bulk trade and I could get a few of your records over here into some record stores and you could get a number of these mixes.

Lately it's become unreasonably priced to just ship one CD or one record overseas from everywhere when we both have people on each side of the pond that are waiting for multiple copies shipped locally at a reasonable price.

Tidbit, this is why I am called reasonableness check. I'm always checking for what is reasonable and sometimes I gotta say hey, shit needs to be streamlined.

PM me or message me at instagram when you get this Mr Fantastic. If anything we can just trade or whatever.

DWG Warrior
    FYI Last day of the sale is today, I just shipped another one off to London moments ago.

I'd like to send at least 3 CDs to the next person who orders from UK to save on shipping expenses so if you can be the one to distribute the other 2 to those in your neck of the woods I'll discount your shipping as well and reimburse you for your domestic shipping within the UK. Mr. Fantastic holler at me if you want to do this or if you want to arrange a trade I'd be down with that too. Or If anyone owns a record store in the UK or Europe and would like to stock this I can arrange a bulk deal with you.

People have been asking for these and frankly I'll do what I got to do to get it to you guys without breaking the bank which is what happens when individuals order just one CD. After today I gotta jack up my shipping prices since USPS wants 14 dollars to ship one sole CD to the UK.

Thanks again to all who ordered and holler at me if you have any questions or feedback.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

DWG Warrior

FYI I had only 10 pair of these 7" DJ slipmats "Stove Top Burners" made up and they are now bundled with a few remaining copies of the CD. For those who did not get a copy of the disc a few copies remain of that CD without the slipmats as well. For those interested in the slipmats I have only 7 pair left and a lot of people interested in grabbing these so I expect to sell out fairly quickly.

You'll find both are avail via PayPal checkout here... http://cratedigging.co/ST7.htm

(here's a close up of the print and graphics)

DWG Warrior
    ^ These came out lovely rchecka ^
    DO-City´s Calling

DWG Warrior
    ^I Appreciate that man, good looks.

And thank you to all who supported this. Just sold out of those last night. I will likely be spending most of my paypal earnings on this barely breaking even project on some 45s from Mr Fantastic. Can't resist at least trying to stay up to date on all the dope funk 45s that have been circulating lately.