Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heads up...

Dope. Still play vol. 1 quite a bit. Looking forward to the drop.

Looking like Sunday evening for the drop... busy weekend ahead...

I'm gonna say 8pm this evening for go live... most items have sufficient stock to last a while so no need to panic if you're busy doing other stuff, but there is one colour variant limited to just 20 copies... so if you like that sort of thing best be quick!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    I'm gonna say 8pm this evening for go live... most items have sufficient stock to last a while so no need to panic if you're busy doing other stuff, but there is one colour variant limited to just 20 copies... so if you like that sort of thing best be quick!
    8pm London time? Where?

8pm London time... I'll post up the link in here... also worth adding there's quite a lot in the store (40 odd products over 2 pages) so take your time and have a look around.

DWG Warrior
    8pm London time... I'll post up the link in here... also worth adding there's quite a lot in the store (40 odd products over 2 pages) so take your time and have a look around.
    Thanks djshaker!

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Always want colours ��

DWG Warrior
    Jeez looks like the bank account will take a battering tonight ����