Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

New Egyptian Lover album

Easy nuh, been a minute since I posted, hope ya all good?

I'm still here, just in the background being quiet..

Anyway, just bringing this to anyone's attention that might like a bit of electro? The new album '1985' from Egyptian Lover. Full of that big bass heavy 808 style, it's amazing, can't stop playing it. The end.

el1.jpg
    el2.jpg
    el3.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Thanx for the tip off. Listening to the title track now and it slaps. Gonna investigate further.

DWG Warrior
    yeah i liked the clips. waiting for mailman to bring it any minute now.

DWG Warrior
    I wish this one was a proper song:

Needs a bonus beats extended mix. No vox, just exotic Egyptian snake charmer vibez for 4 minutes.

DWG Warrior
    This album is great. Been bumping it since it landed last week and there is no filler. It's like it was made back in the day, like it's an undiscovered album that collected dust so it's loaded with throw back vibes. Yet somehow it still sounds fresh. Good for repeat listens.

DWG Warrior
    Yep, I agree, so dope. I went and got a copy of '1984' too, equally fresh. They sound sick on a decent sound system too. Played them out a few times now.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I wish this one was a proper song:

Needs a bonus beats extended mix. No vox, just exotic Egyptian snake charmer vibez for 4 minutes.
    Found out a couple of days back that he has indeed dropped an extended version of this:

Egyptian Lover - 5c Camel Ride (Long Version)

Thought an 8 minute running time would be taking the piss but it works. Perfect music to drive to.

DWG Warrior
    Still need to cop the ‘1985’ album. ‘1984’ remains on constant rotation. Amazing album...Big Egyptian Lover fan since I first heard ‘Girls’ on Electro 7.

DWG Warrior
    This is a great record, first side especially. Thanks for the long version of 5c camel ride. Now I need to go and check out '1984'

DWG Warrior
    I’ll have to pick up a copy of this, the recent 12” he put out is worth picking up too with an extended live jam on the B-side.